Attorneys: A lawyer is a person who practices law, as an advocate, barrister, attorney, counselor or solicitor or chartered legal executive. Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who hire lawyers to perform legal services. The role of the lawyer varies greatly across legal jurisdictions, and so it can be treated here in only the most general terms.
- Attorneys in Indiana
- Whippo, Robert C. Attorney
- Burnett, Dayna R. Attorney
- Moll, Mark A. Attorney
- Casson, George J., Jr. Attorney
- Amy L. Teresi, Attorney
- Callahan, Elizabeth Attorney
- Satterwhite & Erwin, L.L.C.
- Fernelius, Stephen M. Attorney
- Engle Douglas M Attorney
- Sasser, Bolton, Stidham & Sefton, P.C.