Barnett Law Firm from Kansas City Kansas works as Attorneys.
Feel free to contact us at the following contact information.
816 Ann Avenue
[Open in Maps]
Last updated 2020-12-08
Specialties of Barnett Law Firm:
Attorneys: A lawyer is a person who practices law, as an advocate, barrister, attorney, counselor or solicitor or chartered legal executive. Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who hire lawyers to perform legal services. The role of the lawyer varies greatly across legal jurisdictions, and so it can be treated here in only the most general terms.
- Attorneys in Kansas
- Browne David L Attorney
- Palmeri John J Attorney at Law LLC
- Langholz Robert W Attorney
- Brenner Amy
- Iverson, Jerome Attorney
- A Advocates
Attorneys - Criminal Defense Lawyers - Family Lawyers
- Molitor John R Attorney
- Coats Andrew M Attorney
- Rogers, John C., III Attorney
- Allen W Coleman Jr Attorney
- Freiberger Katie Attorney
- Adams C Vaughn Attorney
- Whitley, Jeremy C. Attorney
Attorneys - Intellectual Property Lawyers
- Hailer, George F. Attorney
Attorneys - Environmental & Natural Resources Lawyers - Real Estate Attorneys Commercial & Industrial - Trial Lawyers
- Pickett, Blake M. Attorney
Attorneys - Employment & Labor Lawyers
- Camilli Lauren M Attorney
- Church, Minor, Abbott, Furr & Davis, P.C.
Arbitration & Mediation Services - Arbitration & Mediation Services Attorneys - Vehicular Accident Lawyers
- White Patrick
- McLurkin, Elise B. Attorney
Accident Lawyers - Attorneys - Construction Lawyers