Cooper Karen E Attorney from Montpelier Vermont works as Attorneys.
Feel free to contact us at the following contact information.
52 State Street
[Open in Maps]
Specialties of Cooper Karen E Attorney:
Attorneys: A lawyer is a person who practices law, as an advocate, barrister, attorney, counselor or solicitor or chartered legal executive. Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who hire lawyers to perform legal services. The role of the lawyer varies greatly across legal jurisdictions, and so it can be treated here in only the most general terms.
- Attorneys in Vermont
- Dotro, Lorna A. Attorney
- Atkins & Fryar Robinson
Attorneys - Criminal Defense Lawyers - Employment & Labor Lawyers
- Barkley Gregory S Attorney
- Phillips, James H., III Attorney
Accident Lawyers - Attorneys - Criminal Defense Lawyers - Family Lawyers - Malpractice & Negligence Lawyers
- Daniels Steven J Attorney
- Patchen Joseph Attorney
- Cline Adkins & Cline Attorneys at Law
- Kremkoski Joe E
Attorneys - Criminal Defense Lawyers - Family Lawyers
- Moorman, Jennifer S. Attorney
- Albright, Thomas E. Attorney
- Carter Chris A Attorney at Law
- Greer, Marlo J. Attorney
- Lee Richard L Jr Attorney
Employment & Labor Lawyers
- Betsy Hall Bender
Attorneys - Employment & Labor Lawyers
- Genoble John J
- Miller, R. Craig, Jr. Attorney
- Morris Christopher R Attorney
- Haessler Margaret E Attorney
- Bonner, Patrick J. Attorney
- Kipnis & Kahn, Ltd.
Accident Lawyers - Vehicular Accident Lawyers